Innovative and fascinating special machine construction
Our product range encompasses computer-controlled test systems for engines and transmissions, transfer assembly machines as well as high-precision leak testing devices. Our products are one-off fabrications, which we develop, design and assemble in accordance with the needs of the customer.
Our company and our products stand for innovation, highest quality levels, customer specifications and superb service. Our expertise in special machinery construction and our performance is valued throughout the world by renowned automotive companies.
In order to remain at the forefront, our products require a broad spectrum of technical competence, team spirit and passion for the work, from our employees.
Find out about the positions currently available under Job opportunities. You can find our qualification and further development opportunities for our employees, under Development opportunities. You can find out more about our company culture, equal opportunities, pension scheme and other attractive benefits from JW Froehlich, under Working at JW Froehlich.
We would be delighted to answer any questions you may have.
Please contact us on
Please write to us or give us a call.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Professions and families can be combined with us
Typical of medium sized companies: We react flexibly to your respective life circumstances.
- With flexitime accounts and flexible working hours
- With parental leave, particularly also for the father
- With day-care, also for family caregivers
We are members of the "Erfolgsfaktor Familie" [success factor - family] company network.
Equal opportunities and diversity are a matter of course for us
- Inclusion is no foreign word for us: We integrate people with disabilities into a great variety of areas.
- We actively integrate refugees into the training system.
- We have a great diversity of nationalities: JW Froehlich currently employs people from more than 20 countries.
- We live and breathe gender equality: The ca. 33% proportion of women in our technical courses speaks for itself.