We will develop your own tailored career plan together with you and can offer you:
- Individual support through competent and committed training staff
- High level of professional training
- Interesting, diverse and challenging activities
It is important to us to help you to develop well both professionally and personally and to integrate into the team.
In doing so, we will support you with these benefits and opportunities:
- JWF trainee day at the start of the training and study course
- Regular feedback on service and personal impressions
- Sales workshop
- Exciting and diverse trainee projects for refining social and methodical skills
- Temporary stay abroad
- Social week in a public facility
Top service gets you ahead - and us too!
We reward commitment and effectiveness, and establish an ideal background for this right from the outset:
- Above-average training allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Allowance for transport, literature and lecture notes
- Laptops for individual use during training
- After the conclusion of the training/studies, the hiring rate is 90%
Regardless of what stage of life you are currently in, whether you are testing the water in your first practical experience during a school work-experience or would like to collect more in-depth practical experience in a placement, whether you have already successfully completely your schooling and are now looking for a training or apprentice position, whether you would like to enhance your bachelor thesis by applying it in the practical world in an interesting subject area or have successfully completed your studies and would now like to make a professional start to your career:
We would be delighted to receive your application. We have a great variety of different entry opportunities for you. Find out about the various options for placements, training and studies.
We are committed to promoting young talent as early as possible at our sites in Leinfelden-Echterdingen and Plochingen and the surrounding area:
Educational partnership with the Immanuel-Kant-Gymnasium grammar school in Leinfelden-Echterdingen
- Implementation of a 3D-CAD course in SolidWorks for 7th grade classes
- Award of the JW Froehlich scholarship
- Company visits
- Jury at Business@School
- Study information
- BOGY [career guidance] placements
- Girls' Day
- Sponsoring of school projects
- Application training
Award of the south west scholarship to the university in Esslingen and others.
Integration and promotion of secondary school students
We would be delighted to answer any questions you may have.